ACTS – AAC CF Mentorship Program for New Speech/Language Pathology Graduates
Celebrating the Completion of Abigail Duarte's AAC Mentorship on September 8, 2022
A.C.T.S. offers an annual AAC CF Mentorship Program for new graduates in Speech Language Pathology with coursework and clinical experience as a student clinician. Please apply in Spring (March-June) for the position that begins in August.
ACTS is a private specialty practice serving the needs of severely speech impaired
individuals who require Augmentative Communication and Assistive
Technology in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Provide direct and indirect AAC services to children with complex communication needs who require AAC/AT.
- Provide Medically Based Evaluations for SGDs and procure SGD funding
- Provide AAC Needs Assessments and Intervention in the Educational Setting
- Develop Participation Plans to integrate AAC/AT across settings
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and families
- Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology CA
- Credential in Speech/Language Services California
- Speech/Language Pathology RPE License
- Previous Coursework, Supervised Clinical Work or Continuing Education in AAC
Send Resume and Letter of
Dr. Marilyn J. Buzolich